Albatros C.VII (2 seater) (3 per pack)
Introduced late in 1916, the C.VII was part of the second generation of Albatros two-seaters, serving in the frontlines through mid-1917. Armed with a forward firing MG as well as one for the observer, they were fierce opponents for Allied scouts. Built in a single large batch, over 300 were at the front in early 1917, but the numbers dropped off sharply later in the year. Outmatched by the more capable allied scouts reaching the front in mid-1917, many C.VIIs were shifted to trainers. Capable of speeds up to 90 MPH and altitudes up to 4,000m, these are very capable multi-purpose light attack aircraft. Color scheme: usually a 3 color scheme of brown, green, and cream, sometimes with the plywood fuselage in a tan color, with engine and MGs black.